Learn more about Using the Fast Fruiting Mix
Discover some of the many ways you can use the Fast Fruiting Mix, also known as the Master’s Mix
Storing your Wheat Bran.
Wheat bran can be transferred into airtight containers and stored up to 30 days without refrigeration. It is ideal however to store your bran in containers then in your refrigerator. The reason for this is you want to assure two things.
The Wheat Bran does not get attacked by any bugs or other pests. Bugs love grains. Just like it is very nutritious for us bugs love it for the same reason. Many mushroom growers transfer their grain into mason jars once they receive their order. Keeping any unused portion sealed in an airtight container.
Secondly, you do not want the grains to go rancid. For mushroom growers limiting the chance of contamination is also critical. The reason you have chosen grains to work with is that other things love to grow in your grain. The key is keeping them safe until you are ready to use them. If ordering in bulk you should have a storage plan in place when you make your purchase. That way you are ready when your shipment arrives.
All American 25 Quart Benchtop Sterilizer - 120 volt - $789.95 - $25 deposit
The All American 50X 120 volt Electric Autoclave Sterilizer is a complete, self-contained sterilizer machine with an immersion heating element, automatic thermostatic control, automatic release valve, and pilot light. It connects to any outlet, is ready for use instantly, and ensures complete, efficient sterilization. Only All American Sterilizers feature an exclusive, precision machined "Metal-to-Metal" sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base forming a steam tight seal. Because no gasket is involved, the cover is always easily opened and closed.
- Suitable for dental, medical, veterinary facilities, laboratories, health, tattoo equipment and cosmetic applications
- Calrod immersion 1650 watt heating element
- Crafted of the finest hand cast aluminum that resists aging and corrosion
- Stay-cool bakelite top handles and wing nuts
- Removable aluminum inner container with rack
- Interior stainless steel support stand
- More accurate TPI thermocouple, snapswitch and pilot light
- Portable, economical, reliable operation
- Pressure gauge conforms to the pressure gauge standard ANSI B40-1-1980
- Flexible metal exhaust tube
- 60 minute mechanical timer
Includes removable aluminum inner container with rack and instruction book
0120 Volt, 50/60 Hz
1650 watts/13.75 amps
Capacity - 25 Quarts (Liquid)
Overall Height - 16 3/4 inches
Bottom Height - 12 1/4 inches
Inside Diameter - 12 5/8 inches
Inside Depth - 8 1/2 inches
Inside Diameter - 11 1/8 inches
Circumference - 35 7/8 inches
Capacity - 14 1/2 Quarts
Made in the U.S.A.
1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Underwriters Laboratories Listed