Learn more about Using the Fast Fruiting Mix
Discover some of the many ways you can use the Fast Fruiting Mix, also known as the Master’s Mix
Storing your Wheat Bran.
Wheat bran can be transferred into airtight containers and stored up to 30 days without refrigeration. It is ideal however to store your bran in containers then in your refrigerator. The reason for this is you want to assure two things.
The Wheat Bran does not get attacked by any bugs or other pests. Bugs love grains. Just like it is very nutritious for us bugs love it for the same reason. Many mushroom growers transfer their grain into mason jars once they receive their order. Keeping any unused portion sealed in an airtight container.
Secondly, you do not want the grains to go rancid. For mushroom growers limiting the chance of contamination is also critical. The reason you have chosen grains to work with is that other things love to grow in your grain. The key is keeping them safe until you are ready to use them. If ordering in bulk you should have a storage plan in place when you make your purchase. That way you are ready when your shipment arrives.
Gourmet Duck Fat Spray 2 Cans (7 Ounce Each) - Free Shipping
Each Cornhusker Kitchen’s Gourmet Duck Fat Spray is a 7-ounce can with 665 servings per every can. Every spray contains .25 grams of duck fat.
Chefs around the world cook with duck fat for many reasons – the first being that it simply makes good food taste better! Here are more:
- All natural, with no added preservatives or artificial ingredients – and it’s GMO-FREE!
- Gluten FREE!
- High smoke point making it safer and easier to use.
- High in unsaturated fat with 20% less saturated fat than butter.
- No need to refrigerate…it’s reusable and has a very long shelf life!
- Made in the USA of 100% recyclable material.
- Duck fat comes from French cuisine, where a little-known secret about the French Paradox originates. It’s true: the French are thinner and have half the reported heart problems than that of Americans, though they eat meats and fats. Peculiarly, duck fat is the most common animal fat eaten in the southwestern region of France known as Gascony, where reported heart problems are half that of the rest of France.
Now make POTATOES WITH PIZZAZZ and AWE-INSPIRING ASPARAGUS and CAPTIVATING CARROTS! Get theULTIMATE SEAR on meats, poultry, fish and shellfish. Serve the CRISPIEST fried chicken. Get the flavor and crunch of fries without frying. Calamari, fish and chips, french fries and more are now delectable PERFECTLY ROASTED with Duck Fat Spray. Prepare the perfect confit. Be a baking star with this secret weapon that gives you golden, puffed and tender FLAKY PASTRIES…and MORE!