Learn more about Using the Fast Fruiting Mix
Discover some of the many ways you can use the Fast Fruiting Mix, also known as the Master’s Mix
Storing your Wheat Bran.
Wheat bran can be transferred into airtight containers and stored up to 30 days without refrigeration. It is ideal however to store your bran in containers then in your refrigerator. The reason for this is you want to assure two things.
The Wheat Bran does not get attacked by any bugs or other pests. Bugs love grains. Just like it is very nutritious for us bugs love it for the same reason. Many mushroom growers transfer their grain into mason jars once they receive their order. Keeping any unused portion sealed in an airtight container.
Secondly, you do not want the grains to go rancid. For mushroom growers limiting the chance of contamination is also critical. The reason you have chosen grains to work with is that other things love to grow in your grain. The key is keeping them safe until you are ready to use them. If ordering in bulk you should have a storage plan in place when you make your purchase. That way you are ready when your shipment arrives.
Unicorn Bag Sampler Pack - 5 Of Each Included Type (35 total)
Did you ever think, "It's a shame we can't get samples of like 5 bags each to test" ?
NOW YOU CAN
Try out these different Unicorn Bags to see what works best for you.
5 of Each Bag Included:
- 8″ x 5″ x 19 - 2.2 Mil - 1.5” x 1.5” 0.5 micron A Filter - Typical Block Size: 5-7 lbs
- 10″X 5″X 24″ - 3.0 Mil - 2”X 3” .5 micron A Filter - Typical Block Size: 10-15 lbs
- 8″ x 5″ x 19 - 2.2 Mil - 1.5” x 1.5” 0.2 micron T Filter - Typical Block Size: 5-7 lbs
- 5″ x 4″ x 18" - 3.0 Mil - 1.5” x 1.5” 0.2 micron T Filter - Typical Block Size: 3-4 lbs
- 4″ x 3″ x 18" - 3.0 Mil - 1.5” x 1.5” 0.2 micron T Filter - Typical Block Size: 3-4 lbs
- 4″ X 3″ X 18″ Filter Type: A Filter Size: 1.5″X1.5″ 0.5 microns Filter Hole: Style L
10″X 5″X 24″ - 3.0 Mil - 2”X 3” .2 micron T Filter - Typical Block Size: 10-15 lbs