All American Pressure Dial Gauge for All American Cookers/Canners
- PRESSURE DIAL GAUGE - Use the easy-to-read All American pressure dial gauge to determine when the unit is pressurized and timing for canning can roughly begin, or when the pressure has dropped to zero and the lid may be safely removed.
- FOR YOUR PRESSURE COOKER + CANNER - This dial gauge fits all American 1930 pressure cookers/canners.
- TESTING ACCURACY - To test if the gauge is functioning properly, compare it to the regulator weight when heating the unit. If the gauge is within +/- 2 PSI of the weight setting when it jiggles, the gauge is fine & doesn’t need to be replaced.
- SAFE HOME CANNING - All American Pressure Cookers/Canners offer an easy solution for home canning. The USDA recommends pressure canning as the only safe way to can meat, vegetables & fruits.
- FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS - All American is a family-owned company focused on quality manufacturing above all else. We take pride in casting high-quality products that families can cherish for generations to come.
Save this product for later